Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 17-cb0020nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I have a OMEN by HP 17-cb0020nr and I want to know if it has RGB Keyboard lights and how to use OMEN light studio.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@LelandRhys  I looked up the specs for your model and it does not come with an RGB type of keyboard. It officially came with the Red Dragon Legend lighting which is only red leds. That is why there is no option for lighting showing in your Gaming Hub.

Im sorry for the confusion. HP didnt specify this info in its specs main page.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@LelandRhys 

Its specs

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06402674

it says nothing about the keyboard. You can check it from OCC (or Omen Gaming Hub now) to see does it havs 4-zone keyboard as shown

OCC zone.png

The specs of my machine clearly says it has

Full-size 4-zone lighting backlit keyboard with numeric keypad and NKRO

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hello My laptop (dc1002nt) has 4 zone rgb lighting and it's compatiable with omen light studio but, When Ichange anything It doesn't apply. (if i change  the color of the keyboard nothing happens.) I have the latest omen gaming hub and light control i have the omen sdk 10.32 i have the bios f.19

HP Recommended

When I go to the gaming hub it has no lighting tab.

HP Recommended

Hi I wanted to report some problems of the app, on my new Omen 15 2020 it works very well, but I have noticed that by staying open in the background it consumes too much cpu and slows down the performance in games with a drop fps, I simply noticed this closing the app from the task manager.
Being a beta I hope it will be fixed in the future.

HP Recommended

@LelandRhys  I looked up the specs for your model and it does not come with an RGB type of keyboard. It officially came with the Red Dragon Legend lighting which is only red leds. That is why there is no option for lighting showing in your Gaming Hub.

Im sorry for the confusion. HP didnt specify this info in its specs main page.

HP Recommended

@Niko87, @CilekciGs 

You would need to start a new thread since you have a completely different issue.

Thank you for understanding. 🙂

HP Recommended

I have an Hp Omen 15 ce198wm I have 4 zone rgb keyboard but I do not see any light studio tab I have the latest bios as well f15 bios please update the game hub light studio to include hp ce198wm  the software should include my model which has an i8750h and gtx 1060 Max Q which is a mid tier laptop 

HP Recommended

You need to download the app from the Microsoft Store

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.