Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN X 15 dg-0005nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My new laptop OMEN X 15 has an issue, The second display on the keyboard can’t turn up, also if you press the on/off button. My gaming notebook has all the recent updates

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@pippo555 Greetings from the HP Community!

Perhaps, you can elaborate more using screenshots or by attaching a video on what you mean, because from what I can understand, you are referring to the default display selected, as all the features are showing on one display and not the other, if I'm not wrong, please check the settings to resolve the issue, if that's not what you meant, please respond with more details.

Keep us posted,

And the answer to the above question will help me, help you!

Keep me posted, and if any of the above questionnaires helped resolve the issue, 

Mark this post as an "Accepted Solution".

Good luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

hi, in the omen x we have two screens, the second screen in the keyboard doesn’t turn up while i’m pressing the on/off button fo 4 seconds

HP Recommended

@pippo555 I'm afraid you'll have to be a little more descriptive than that, as requested before, screenshots / pictures would help a lot, if not a video.

Awaiting your detailed response, so I can help resolve this issue with an accurate solution.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.