Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I need just one casing screw for my hp Omen 15 laptop.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Please provide the exact model number of the laptop and identify the screw by where it is located on the laptop. 

HP Recommended

Omen 15.  bottom casing screw

HP Recommended

All the casing screws are on the bottom. Where, what specific position. There are a couple different screws used. Also screws do not just fall out. Likely there is something else going on and just trying to replace the screw may not work unless you removed it and misplaced it. 

HP Recommended

Omen by HP -15t-dc000ct0  8 bottom screws, the one that is missing is the front left bottom.  They are all the same screw

HP Recommended

See p. 35. 

Manual 

If I have the right manual here, there are 6 x 4mm Phillips screws and then 2 x 10mm Phillips screws. You will have a hard time matching single screws but a screw kit is available. 

Screw Kit L24368-001

https://www.ebay.com/itm/325231319447?epid=10040411771&hash=item4bb94c1997:g:w30AAOSwrp5iqjuh

You can see the two 10mm screws in the back of the picture. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.