Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-22-2022 05:12 PM
And thank you for the reply.
I do not know where to find the SDK Package. But the Gaming Hub version is 1101.2209.3.0
The problem started mid 2021 and I am just now asking about it as I thought it would be fixed with an update. But no luck so far.
09-22-2022 05:36 PM
(1) Create Windows system <restore point>
(2) Uninstall OMEN Gaming Hub
(3) Reboot Windows
(4) Download and install
OMEN Gaming Hub SDK Package
|1.0.54 Rev.B||48.2 MB||Feb 18, 2022||Download|
(5) Reboot Windows
(6) Test <keyboard color> settings
(7) If it still fails it's a technical or software bug ! Live with the color flaw...
(8) Please report your results
09-23-2022 07:33 PM
As I wrote before it's a technical or software bug !
HP warranty valid -> Contact HP Support for service repair / keyboard replacement / bios update / Omen software fix
HP warranty expired: Live with the color flaw...
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community