Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

the keyboard button AND APP DONT WORK.

HP Recommended

Only other thing I can think of is to look under the Device Manager and see if both HP Application Services and Omen Software are enabled. Right click on each to see if they are enabled.

omen software services.JPG

Otherwise you have done everything else I can think of next to reinstalling Windows.

At this point, its all I can offer.

HP Recommended

I do what you says nothing changed... Sad.
If i reinstall windows warrinty wont disapear?
Do i need full reinstall or just only windows?
And how can i do that?

HP Recommended

Yes you can reinstall Windows. It will wipe your data and return the machine back to the way it was when it was new. All updates and or programs will have to be added back again.

Rapidly tapping F11 at power on will access the Troubleshooting system. You can access the HP Recovery from there and let Windows reinstall.

Or

you can access the recovery from inside Windows too....

1. Turn off the computer.
  2. Disconnect all connected devices and cables such as Personal Media Drives, USB drives, printers, and faxes. Remove media from internal drives, and remove any recently added internal hardware.
    Do not disconnect the monitor, keyboard, mouse, or power cord.
  3. Turn on the computer.
  4. From the Start screen, type recovery manager, and then select HP Recovery Manager from the search results.
    If you are prompted for an Administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide the confirmation. If a User Account Control window asks if you want to allow the program to make changes to the computer, click Yes.
  5. Under Help, click Windows Recovery Environment.
    Recovery Manager Main screen with Windows Recovery Environment selected
  6. Click OK. The system reboots into the Windows Recovery environment.
    Windows Recovery Environment with OK selected
  7. Click Troubleshoot.
    Choose an option with troubleshoot selected
  8. Click Recovery Manager.
    Troubleshoot screen with Recovery Manager selected
  9. Click Recover without backing up your files, and then click Next.
    System Recovery with Recover without backing up your files and Next selected
  10. Read the System Recovery information. To proceed, click Next.
    System recovery information
    Recovery Manager is preparing the system for recovery.
    Preparing for system recovery
  11. The preparations are complete. Click Continue.
    Recovery preparation is complete and continue is selected
    The computer restarts. Follow any on-screen instructions and do not interrupt it during the process. The computer might restart a number of times during the recovery process.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.