1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Omen Command Center Setup BIOS update LOOP

HP Recommended
OMEN 17-an0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello!

I am having issues installing the new version of Omen Command Center. It downloads fine from the Microsoft store, and i am able to launch the app where is starts another small download and props me with " Proceed with BIOS update". i click proceed and my computer restarts. i wait a few minutes and login again. i wait a few more minutes to have nothing happen. i launch OMEN Command Center. it does a little download and props me with "proceed with BIOS update". i have Proceed with the update about 10 times now with the same result.  any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,666 12,443 1,306 4,294
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @OMenOBear 

I assume you have an Intel processor. You didnt post the exact model number. Next time, find the Product Number in  the HP Support Assistant and give us that.

There is only one motherboard on that series so the latest bios should be F.20

The HP Support Assistant should be able to tell you which one you have.

Or tap the F1 key at power-on until an info menu appears on the black screen.

Here is the download for the latest bios. Download it and run it if you have a previous version.

sp100722.exe

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation