Level 1
6 5 0 1
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

Omen Command Center Stuck on Loading Screen

HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-ek0023dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I keep trying to get the omen command center to open, but its just stuck at the loading screen.  I've tried to uninstall and reinstall it.  I've tried installing the driver and sdk that I've seen on these forums, rebooting, reinstalling, rebooting again and the software still won't load.  Has anyone had any luck with it?  

7 REPLIES 7
Level 19
Level 19
88,731 88,617 11,329 24,327
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Godzy101 

OCC is no longer available, please use Windows Store, search for Omen Gaming Hub and Get (install) it to your machine.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Author
Level 1
6 5 0 1
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yeah I did. that still doesn't work.  The gaming hub is stuck at the same screen.

0 Kudos
Level 19
Level 19
88,731 88,617 11,329 24,327
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Godzy101 

Do you receive any error message ? Did it work before ? Please try

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp111001-111500/sp111311.exe

Hope this helps.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Author
Level 1
6 5 0 1
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No, there aren't any error messages.  I don't even know where to find any logs for it to see if I can find what the actual problem is.

0 Kudos
Author
Level 1
6 5 0 1
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That software download didn't work either.  Its still stuck on the loading screen.

0 Kudos
Level 2
21 21 1 1
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just reinstalling the app may not work. You can try uninstall the Omen gaming hub from control panel totally .then install it from MS store again.

0 Kudos
Author
Level 1
6 5 0 1
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes, I've tried that.  The software still is stuck on the loading screen when it starts up.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation