Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 15-DC0020NT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I downloaded the Omen Command center a month ago but I never looked the other pages like Network booster.I was just using it for performance control.Then I saw the network booster and wanted to try it.But it is not working,I guess. I am going to leave a few ss so you guys can see what happens.

My specs:i5 8300h 

Gtx 1050 4 GB 

8 Gigabytes of RAM

(I downloaded from microsoft store because lots of people were saying that the one at website was old) Settings:Settings:And the main.And the main.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi! @KnownAsJAM,

Thanks for writing back to us.

Don't worry and try updating the Omen command center from the link below and check if it helps.

Update the Omen command center to Ver 1.0.18 Rev.A

Update the Omen command center using this link. Click Here

Hope this works!

Take Care! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hey there! @KnownAsJAM

Please try the steps recommended below.

Uninstall the Omen command center from the PC and install the latest version of Omen command center from the Microsoft store.

Updating OMEN Command Center from the Windows Store

Update OMEN Command Center by downloading the app from the Windows Store.

1. Click the Windows Store icon in the system tray.

2. Search for OMEN Command Center.

3. Click Update.

Wait while the program downloads and installs.

4. Click Play.

OMEN Command Center opens.

If you still have issues after trying out the steps. Try the steps recommended below.

You can uninstall the HP omen control center from the control panel, programs and try updating the HP command center.

Update the omen command center using this link. Click Here

Also, update the BIOs on the PC to the latest version.

Update BIOS using this link. Click Here

Lastly, refer this article to know more information about Omen command center features. Click Here

Let me know if this works!

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

thank you for your help but that did not work, I updated bios a few days ago i tried uninstalling&downloading the command center from microsoft,the link that you give, i downloaded it and i get multiple errors than xtu said something wrong about my drivers and it showed 0c. soooooooo

HP Recommended

btw not the bios,the command center i did it when it came out.

HP Recommended

Hi! @KnownAsJAM,

Thanks for writing back to us.

Don't worry and try updating the Omen command center from the link below and check if it helps.

Update the Omen command center to Ver 1.0.18 Rev.A

Update the Omen command center using this link. Click Here

Hope this works!

Take Care! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.