Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen ce008nt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello all ,

My problem is , in Omen Command Center only "Coaching" tab is Korean.Program is fully English but only "Coaching" is full Korean language.How i change this? In options no have anything.Thanks for help.

NormalNormalKoreanKorean

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Anyone, any moderator? Can't fix this no have information on ethernet for this.

Same E-mail to signup/register.Why banned my first account i only 5min online and 1 created post , 2 reply.
HP Recommended

@BerkAta

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
  • Have you made any hardware/software changes?
  • Have you tried reinstalling the HP Omen Command center?

While you respond to that, let's try these steps: 

Update OMEN Command Center by downloading the app from the Microsoft Store.

1. Click the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar.

2. Search for OMEN Command Center.

3. Click Update.

Wait while the program downloads and installs.

4. Click Play.

OMEN Command Center opens.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Echo_Lake
Thank you for reply my question.

I update my bios F.18 to F.20.After BIOS update, install and update to last version my Command center.

I tried re-installing to solve this two times , but nothings change still "Coaching" tab is Korean.

Same E-mail to signup/register.Why banned my first account i only 5min online and 1 created post , 2 reply.
HP Recommended

@BerkAta

Thank you for posting back. 

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to Remote into your computer and sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.