Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-13-2023 12:46 PM
after the previous update of the Omen Gaming Hub, i can't acces to a lot of features, like fan control and network booster and a lot, everytime i try a window pops up, the required hp services cannot be found...... update. when i click the update nothing happens but the cursor loading icon appears with stuck at 1% and keeps like that for hours, then nothing happens.
Also i cannot open the app from the omen button on my keyboard.
Solutions tried before:
-SDK package download and install.
-omen drivers installed.
-remove the app from path and registry
Nothing could solve this, am very unsatisfied with that, i really depend on the app to keep my laptop healthy, I can't even use it at school because of the fans sound and i can't lower them down because of the broken app, please I tried everything on the internet I need a real solution for this.
Thank u .
02-21-2023 02:16 AM
Hi, There is new OMEN Software and SDK package on line, please follow steps below to update/install:
- Go to Microsoft Store to update your all OMEN Software, including “OMEN Gaming Hub”, “OMEN Light Studio” or “OMEN Oasis” to the latest.
- Execute Windows Update to latest version and all optional updates (especially to install "Realtek - Net - xx.xx.xxx.xxxx"), then restart.
- Launch “HP Support Assistant”, check for updates for the “OMEN Gaming Hub SDK Package”. Follow the on-screen instructions to update the app.
- In OMEN Gaming Hub, click Update if update message shown in each feature page.
- Please install this package: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp143501-144000/sp143720.exe, then restart.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community