Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15 ec-1050-ax
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Omen Command center was working well but is not now. i guess it is a bug.Screenshot 2020-10-13 151248.jpg

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but it did not resolve the problem

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

There are no updates available in the store too

HP Recommended

@John_Joshua 

Come on ! Your machine is an HP Pavilion, its specs

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06703862

HP OCC runs on HP Omen machines.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

It had come installed while purchasing the laptop and it was working fine until a few days back.

Moreover it has specs similar to HP omen

HP Recommended

Hi @John_Joshua 

please check your system "Services", if the "HP Omen HSA Service" is disable or not? if it is disable, please enable and start it.

if still fail, please click "Feedback" and choose "automatically attach my log files" to generate the log files, and send the OCCLog.zip file to OMEN Command Center support mailbox.

Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.