cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Sean467
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Poor performance with Amazon workspaces

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-ec1001na

So for work I need to boot from a Ubuntu USB stick. This works no problem and my pc works perfectly fine outside of this. When I try to access Amazon work spaces and sign in, I have an extremely laggy workspace. When I use the same ehthernet cable and usb stick on my Asus laptop which does not have a dedicated graphics the workspace runs perfectly fine no issues. I spoke to the IT team for the company I work for and they advised updating my graphics driver and have now deemed it a hardware compatibility issue. Anybody got any ideas of what I should do as I don't want to buy a new laptop to simply work from home, as this device far exceeds minimum specs recommended for working from home and I feel like it's a setting or something I am missing. Hope somebody has some suggestions or ideas.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation