Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-05-2022 08:43 AM
A battery was not detected. If a battery is installed, please re-insert the battery and AC adapter to retest the battery.
but my laptop have a battery and also I got another problem with gaming, when i start a game while plug my charger then the in game fps low down to 30 fps
but when unplugged the charger it working fine it goes to ideal fps around 100 to 120.Please give me the solution of it.
08-05-2022 09:05 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... and I would like to help you.
(1) Update BIOS
HP Notebook System BIOS Update (Intel Processors)
|F.56 Rev.A||19.0 MB||Dec 18, 2020||Download|
Why should you install the update ?
Updating the BIOS is recommended as standard maintenance of the computer. It can also help resolve the following issues:
- An available BIOS update resolves a specific issue or improves computer performance.
- The current BIOS does not support a hardware component or a Windows upgrade.
- HP Support recommends installing a specific BIOS update.
(3) Let BIOS be installed until it's completely done !
HP Consumer Desktop / Notebook PC ME Firmware Update
|2020.2.1220 Rev.A||33.6 MB||Jan 6, 2021||Download|
(6) Test your hardware Using the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI)
Test <all> but focus on battery test
See how it works:
(7) Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community