Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have bought Laptop one month ago and wanted to try OMEN LIGHT STUDIO, but when i open it, I cant find layout or see my laptop. Its model omen 15 en0745NG. Can anybody help?

Tnx in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Blackhawk19 

It is a Beta version, probably you see something similar to the following image

light studio bug.png

Please wait, I believe Developers are working on this and hope they fix on next release.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@Banhien,

Tnx for answer. I see only rectangle without image of laptope behind it. I really hope they will achieve that soon.

Best regards.

HP Recommended

@Blackhawk19 

Actually it is active but hidden one step away. To be able to get Lighting Studio you need from OGH

(a) Your machine,

(b) Lighting Studio

(c) Use Effects from the right hand side.

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.