Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Victus 16-e0xxx
Microsoft Windows 11

I Want to Upgrade My Ram form 8gb to 24gb, so can I upgrade it by my self, and will the warranty get void if I do it by my self(laptop warranty is  still left by 6 months), or do I need to go to some Authorised Service Center to upgrade it also what will it cost to upgrade it from service center(I Live In India)

All Answers are Appreciated, Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

hi*

HP PCs - Damage Not Covered by the HP Standard Limited Warranty | HP® Customer Support

you would normally be told that you absolutely must go to a licensed professional
what you can read in Maintenance and Service Guide most often

Removal and replacement procedures for
authorized service provider parts

and  you have this

NOTE: The Customer Self-Repair program is not available in all locations. Installing a part that is not
supported by the Customer Self-Repair program can void your warranty. Check your warranty to determine
whether Customer Self-Repair is supported in your location.

but if you are able to do it, without breaking anything, then there is no reason to lose the benefit of the guarantee!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

hi*

HP PCs - Damage Not Covered by the HP Standard Limited Warranty | HP® Customer Support

you would normally be told that you absolutely must go to a licensed professional
what you can read in Maintenance and Service Guide most often

Removal and replacement procedures for
authorized service provider parts

and  you have this

NOTE: The Customer Self-Repair program is not available in all locations. Installing a part that is not
supported by the Customer Self-Repair program can void your warranty. Check your warranty to determine
whether Customer Self-Repair is supported in your location.

but if you are able to do it, without breaking anything, then there is no reason to lose the benefit of the guarantee!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.