Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have an 15-ec0007nt

(R5-3550h/1650/4G/128M.2/1TBHDD)

The latest BIOS update file in software page is F.05, not F.08. It was F.08 just yesterday. 

As I said even if it's not removed from your software page the fix will very likely available for your device too. 

HP Recommended

lol, i also came here to inform the group that for my laptop too, the bios is now showing as f.05 in their software page.

laptop model - hp pavilion 15 hp pavilion 15-ec0073ax

HP Recommended

My laptop model no ec0028ax.. Version F.08 firmware removed from the software and driver page. It is likely that this issue is soon gonna be resolved. 

HP Recommended

It's great to see some improvement finally.

But still there is no acceptance from their side and I can bet call the service centers or customer support executives right now and they will say no sir this has never happened before.

HP Recommended

You know what the whatsapp support just closed the chat with me without even replying about my laptop.

He just said perform a system recovery.

When I said provide bios update he just sent the usual messege.

Is there a way to rate hp customer support?

Tell me please

HP Recommended

well it shows f.05 now in the hp website , does that mean we can download that and install it and our bios will be downgraded from f.08 to f.05?

HP Recommended

As the other 36 people have said on the forum, if you took a moment to read.

YOU CAN NOT DOWNGRADE TO THE PREVIOUS BIOS YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEM TO POST A NEW VERSION

HP Recommended

It's wired, as suggested I'm using the Ryzen controller at 70c but  the thing is sometimes I can play for like hours but sometimes not even 20 mins I also do the reapplying Ryzen settings. Laptop charges slowly, heats up, sometimes 🙂 it feels like my laptop will melt " that hot". 

We are just asking one thing (hp please do reply  something to our problems) feels like we are some test subjects who are using underdevelopment software.

HP Recommended

how many second u do re-applying ryzen setting? mine is 5 minutes and my laptop doesnt heat or locking anymore. try reapply settings as often u can

HP Recommended

Soon as I apply the settings I start gaming. Then the laptop does it shutdown either in 4 hours or 5 minutes. Once its done it's its fine it normally doesn't do it again for the entire evening of gaming. It's strange and very unpredictable. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.