Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi @Echo_Lake

Not only your name resembles with a processor, you are actually a bot.

Or you might be using Asus because you don't even know what is going on in HP laptops.

HP guys first lied to us when they said 8gb ram on the broucher. We can't even use the laptop to its full potential because you guys first-of-all locked the bios so that nobody can use 8 gb ram, only 5.95gb available. 

No HP no, we don't need integrated graphics as we have enough powerful graphics card that why we paid for it.

And now you guys have created such a big mess and now you are acting like nothing happened and forwarding copied messages which we have seen in this discussion about a couple times and everybody has said that they are not working.

But you guys never read any discussion. And you guys don't even know what is BIOS locking? because you guys are using asus laptop for better support system, nice linux compatibility and nice performance. 

And I bought HP for bigger support which I now found out to be filled with bots and illiterates. 

So HP, please ask asus for next bios.

And till then you guys please start solving captchas.

Whenever you reply next on this forum  please first write in your message what's written in this captcha.

We are too much frustrated now and want 1-month more warranty as we were unable to use our laptop for more then a month. #HPsaysorry and start taking responsibility because that's why we don't buy second-hand laptops.

Is it clear?

Now try this captcha.

I swear iam not

😥a robot.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

I don't suggest using this solution. By maxing out all of the variables that would mean that the cpu would use the maximum amount of energy even when it's not needed. You're basically giving your laptpop a purpose to always fully use its fans, but I'm sure that if used for a long time it would definitely hurt your CPU.

HP Recommended

I don't know why but the more this thread is going on, I believe HP is not accepting it. We are commenting like crazy people and this thread is by far the most active and long thread I've ever seen on HP forums in the past 5-6 years.

HP WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND THIS PROBLEM AND TELL YOUR STAFF ABOUT IT. BECAUSE ONE THING I FIND MORE IRRITATING THAN MY LAPTOP RESTARTING IS YOUR EMPLOYEES SAYING THAT THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PROBLEM.

Why can't you just tell us that you are working on it? Is that so hard? I'm pretty sure even if you release that statement you guys will take more time to release it but can't you see people are getting jot headed a little?

HP Recommended

I only used Notebook fancontrol app and it is work

HP Recommended

Which app are you referring to? What's your model no.? And what settings did you changed? Explain please.

HP Recommended

Yaserzcan is also looking like an asus guy.

He might not have the f.08 bios.

Fan app is hp coolsense or omen command center(if I am not wrong) coolsense does nothing and omen command centre is not available on every device.

So bios is pre-requisite,

And these guys are not understanding.

We should start making trendy memes about this so that they will do something actually serious.

HP Recommended

My model no 15-ec0007nt and Bios f.08. Sorry I used ryzen controller app and set the vrm current on 55(a) .That's all. Work for me.I can play games now

HP Recommended

Sorry about my bad english

HP Recommended

Well it's not a solution more like a temporary fix and I'm sorry I didn't spend all my savings for a temp fix.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.