Did you mean: 
jayant02
Level 1
8 5 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Re: Fan control

HP Recommended

Does omen 15 dc1092tx supports fan control in new omen command centre?

Cant find any document regarding supported models because every document on hp website says fan control is avaliable only for selected models

5 REPLIES 5
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,666 12,443 1,306 4,291
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @jayant02 

If you mean setting a custom fan curve, no it doesn't. The only way to control Fans are with the Performance Control Modes.

Default and Comfort I think is what offered.

Some models were updated to include a Fan button to run it full speed, but I think that was only for models with a GTX 1060 and above.

jayant02
Author
Level 1
8 5 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

will hp ever provide custom fan control (or a max speed option) for its relatively cheap but expensive 😆 models  as  customers  are eagerly willing to have some sort of fan control control in occ? because there is huge customer base which still dose not have any sort of fan control. I  have tried to control fan speed with third party applications like speed fan and notebook fan but of no use. is there any other way through which i can control my laptops fan speed ? please answer😀

0 Kudos
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,666 12,443 1,306 4,291
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@jayant02 wrote:

is there any other way through which i can control my laptops fan speed ? please answer😀

I have answered you. I have no need to hold anything back from you, I promise. 😉

0 Kudos
ThinkinBig
Level 1
4 3 1 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I do not believe so. I have an Omen 15 with I7-8750H and RTX 2070 Max-Q and there is no way to manually control the fans other than by changing profiles from "performance" or whatever to "comfort" 

Something to think about though, i bought a cooling pad with 6 different fan speeds and since I've started using that my temperatures have dropped and my internal fans rarely have to kick into overdrive. The noise is constant, but much lower than the internal fans

0 Kudos
jayant02
Author
Level 1
8 5 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation