Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Also have HP Omen 17, have exact same touchpad issue as everyone else.

If i shut the screen reopen and log back in it works again but that is a really bad solution if your trying to get things done. 

Looking for some kind of solution, should i send my laptop back to HP? 

This will probably be last HP laptop I buy if there isn't some kind of real fix for this issue. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

have you gone to your laptop specific drivers section in hp support and downloaded/installed the latest touchpad driver?

I have the omen 17 ck1065 model and no issue for me. but also wiped it immediately the second after I opened the box and installed fresh MS direct windows 11 pro. not using the HP bloatware operating system.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.