Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello my friend, I have the same problem with my HP Omen 15t, I think that when I upgrade to Win11 my Nvidia GTX 1650 wasn't been detected, I too tried the same as you but nothing is working. Please someone from HP that can Help Us, I can't play games anymore, my laptop is only using the Intel integrated GPU.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@MPolanco24

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, yes I even tried Windows Roll Back with no success in the recognition of the graphic card. I tried to download an early version of the Nvidia Driver and nothing. When I launch the driver it throws a message that says "An Nvidia Graphic Card was not detected on your system".

My product # is 5TN14AV.

HP Recommended

@MPolanco24

Thank you for posting back.

I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue. The last thing I can suggest trying to restore a computer back to the factory default, which will isolate whether it’s a software or hardware issue.  The HP Cloud Recovery Tool allows you to download recovery software to a USB drive. You can use the downloaded recovery image file in order to install the Windows operating system. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.