Highlighted
5 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Redeeming redemption 2

HP Recommended
H p omen 17
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I got the same question as the other about redeeming it I bought a omen laptop 17 and didn’t see that I could redeem a game it’s been like 8 months since then and I was hoping that I can redeem it I can give you information about the redemption 2 thank you I hope you can solve the problem. And another thing my laptop currently at a repair shop for 9 days so you can reply to this message if you had found a way to redeem me game can notify me in 9 days Saturday 23 of may 2020 if that’s okay with you

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,609 6,611 259 406
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@NoLifeJustHacks Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you would like to redeem the coupon.

In that case, I would suggest you contact our HP shopping team. They will help you.

http://www.hpshopping.com/

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation