Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-13-2022 09:27 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!
I see you are experiencing issues with the laptop not booting to windows getting Inaccessible Boot Device error.
- This Windows stop code inaccessible boot device is an error caused by problems with your computer's drivers.
- When you update your drivers, that will solve the BSOD inaccessible boot device issue.
- You can recover the BIOS using a key press combination.
- Turn off the computer. Press and hold the Windows + b keys, and continue to press those keys while you press and hold the power button for 2 to 3 seconds. Release the power button, but continue pressing the Windows + b keys.
- The power light remains on, and the screen remains blank for about 40 seconds before anything is displayed. You might hear a series of beeps (usually 8 beeps). Eventually, an HP BIOS Update screen is displayed and the BIOS update begins automatically.
If the issue still persists then to fix the Inaccessible Boot Device BSOD error please find the steps.
- Update your drivers
- Run the BSOD Troubleshooter
- Run the SFC scan
- Run DISM
- Check the hard drive
- Reinstall your graphics card driver
- Enable AHCI Mode in BIOS
- Perform Windows 11 reset
- Check for faulty hardware
- Check your hard drive
- Reflash BIOS
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community