10-12-2019 05:23 PM
I have noticed this problem around 6 months ago, I have tried many different steps to see If it can be resolved.
But none of those worked so far.
I highly appreciate any help on this topic.
OS - Windows 10 Pro 1903
Here's what I did so far.
1.Updating Windows, BIOS and all drivers to latest version.
2. Ran DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth commands. Did not find any issue with system files.
3. Ran SFC /Scannow command, No issue with system files again.
4. Performed hardware diagnostics and did not find any issue with Hardware.
5. Used reset this PC option to reset the Windows 10.
6. Used the Default USB recovery Image provided by HP to re-image the laptop.
7. Used the latest version of ISO from Microsoft to re-image the laptop.
But despite doing all the steps the system process 30% CPU usage never seems to go away.
I hope HP notices this problem and gives a permanent fix.
10-15-2019 06:02 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
apologize for the inconvenience caused and I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue.
As you've performed relevant troubleshooting steps and the issue persists, I would request you to reach out to our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the available service options in order to diagnose the computer physically.
HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
10-19-2019 11:57 AM - edited 10-19-2019 11:58 AM
Thank you for your response!
I guess I cannot reach HP support anymore since my laptop warranty has expired.
Is there any other way to get support(Software) for my laptop which is just 18 months old?