Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

NO you have missed my point completely.

Optane is used on HDDs yes, but the manual shows the SSD is PCIe which is NOT Sata. They do actually put them with SSDs also.

But I am done because this thread has turned into a moot point and you appear to only want to argue.

Get with Support and chat with them about it further. They told you it will have 2 slots and if it doesn't, you can take it up with them. Good Luck.

HP Recommended

I am not arguing with you. I am simply telling you that the Optane +SSD is actually only on one slot and there are no 2 slots M.2 storage option on the list, of which it seems you are telling me that it occupy 2 slots (which it doesn't). Did you see the video about the H10?

I never mention anything about the HDD + optane. That wouldn't help my question.

PCIe and Sata are just protocol, it doesn't mean it has 2 slots. A single M.2 slots has PCIe x4 lane, the H10 use 2 lane on Optane and 2 lane on the 512GB SSD on the single M.2 channel, therefore the 2x2  note. I am just clarifying the option is one M.2 slot. No storage option on the customize page occupy 2 slots.

Anyway I have done further research on review videos, it seems everyone that got he 2060 or lower only have 1 slots after all, and everyone that got 2070 or higher have 2 slots. no exception. So I am going to get the 2070 version anyway.

HP Recommended

Perfect. good luck

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.