Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP - 15-ce074tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been used HP OMEN 15-ce074tx this laptop for 3 years and my OMEN Command Center is different from windows Store's Omen command center, But the issue is after updating windows 10 version 2004 my Omen command Key is not working for default Omen Command Center, Whenever I press that key laptop opens the new Command Center which I downloaded from store, So How to fix this problem and Why HP don't providing updates on this previous version of Omen Command Center? , The default Omen Command Center is working fast as compare to new one.

Capture.PNGCapture 2.PNG

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Ayush_Patel30 the Windows 10 2004 version, I'm afraid most drivers and software for the same are not available yet, the last update available on the HP website can be checked on the HP website: click here to verify

Under these circumstances, there are only two options,

• You can either wait for the update to be released, (which may take some time from what I'm told (not sure when it would be released)
  • Or, you can downgrade the windows, and disable auto updates for the time being and continue using the software as you did, previously.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.