Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP - 15-ce003nx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have HP - 15-ce003nx,
But by Omen Command Center doesn't show settings that i can use full performance,

Like Fan speed settings etc.
as the laptop sounds too loud and gets heated once i start game.
am no expert so i need help regarding this.

i faced this while playing the game Fortnite.

thanksCPU Temp was showing 80+CPU Temp was showing 80+

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Fze32,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! As I understand you are having issues with one or more fan not working on your HP Desktop PC . Don't worry I'll be really glad to help you with this.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Does the computer freeze or shut down after heating up?

Does the fan make a loud noise, apart from what you hear from the processor?

Did this start after a software or windows update?

What is the exact error message do you get on the screen?

For now please perform all the prescribed steps from these links to try and fix the issue- HP Notebook PCs - Fan is Noisy and Spins Constantly, PC is Warmer than Normal:  https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01007591

Link 2: reducing heat inside the computer: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01657439

I would suggest here is to update the Bios, and Chipset drivers on your PC from our HP support website, using this link.

Also, download and install HP support assistant on your PC. It should automatically download and install the latest updates and drivers for your PC.

Refer this link to know how to use HP support assistant.

If the issue persists, I would suggest here is to run an extensive system test on the computer from F2(Please capture the failure ID for further assistance).

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Fze32,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! As I understand you are having issues with one or more fan not working on your HP Desktop PC . Don't worry I'll be really glad to help you with this.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Does the computer freeze or shut down after heating up?

Does the fan make a loud noise, apart from what you hear from the processor?

Did this start after a software or windows update?

What is the exact error message do you get on the screen?

For now please perform all the prescribed steps from these links to try and fix the issue- HP Notebook PCs - Fan is Noisy and Spins Constantly, PC is Warmer than Normal:  https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01007591

Link 2: reducing heat inside the computer: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01657439

I would suggest here is to update the Bios, and Chipset drivers on your PC from our HP support website, using this link.

Also, download and install HP support assistant on your PC. It should automatically download and install the latest updates and drivers for your PC.

Refer this link to know how to use HP support assistant.

If the issue persists, I would suggest here is to run an extensive system test on the computer from F2(Please capture the failure ID for further assistance).

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Were you gaming or idling ?

HP Recommended

Okay.. NO issues other than my Laptop getting heated and fan  sound is loud.

HP Recommended

Gaming.

HP Recommended

Then it is totally natural for loud fan and over heating.

HP Recommended

ohh...okay

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.