Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-23-2020 01:36 PM
Product: Pavilion 15ec1048ax
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Couple of hours ago I bought the new pavilion gaming laptop (15ec1048ax). While exploring the new laptop I noticed 2 things & have questions regarding it.
1. The whole touchpad seems to be a single button along with right/left click buttons in the bottom. While scrolling i noticed the "tick" sound from the touchpad (top & middle portion) was it designed to work the way it is now or is there a fault in it ?
2. When I open/close the laptop I can hear a creeking sound. Is this sound common in new laptops or is something wrong with mine ?
I waited for this model more than a month, now that I've got it I feel disappointed because of these 2 unexpected sounds. Please help.
2 REPLIES 2
09-26-2020 10:19 AM
Welcome to HP Community
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
This sounds like a Chassis issue. Please contact HP Support in your Region for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
I Am An HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community