Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavalion x360

I want to increase the graphics properties to play high definition games. My lappy is not compatible with games, I know that the graphic card is soldered to the motherboard and cannot be replaced, is it a way that I could connect the video card through USB or any other suggestions.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@gopi7 

You can use USB ports. What is your HP Pavalion x360 ? Some machines now can use eGPU such as

https://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/omenaccelerator/overview.html

Unfortunately the product is only compatible with:

• HP Spectre x360 Convertible PC (models 13-ac0xx, 15-bl0xx, 15-bl1xx)
  • OMEN by HP 15 Laptop (supported on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 configurations of models 15-ce0xx)
  • OMEN by HP 17 Laptop (supported on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or GeForce GTX 1070 configurations of models 17-an0xx)
  • OMEN X by HP 17 Laptop PC (models 17-ap0xx)
  • HP ENVY 27 All-in-One PC (models 27-b1xx)
  • HP ENVY 34 Curved All-in-One PC (models 34-b0xx)

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply.

There are many products in HP and I have a mid ranged laptop. There are products of 30000 also and my laptop is double the rate of the lowest one.

But still my laptop has restriction not to develop itself.

HP please make such products which can be upgradable features and have such features 

Like increasing ram SSD HDD etc.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.