cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sushaman
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

When Gaming for 30 mins,It turns off automatically.Also fan makes too much noise at the time.

HP Recommended
Pavillion Gaming Laptop15-ec0066AX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I am just using my laptop for the second month after purchase .  ( HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop15-ec0066AX )

It was all good till now.....it suddenly turns off when gaming for more than 30mins.

i had the issue repeated for 3 times and i stopped it.

The fan just runs too fast and makes too much noise and suddenly laptop turns off in a second. (there is no notification or shutting down progress....just it goes off completely in a second or two.)

I also noticed that my charger is heating like too much....and also games like GTA V gets stuck(i used to plya the game till few days back without any issue.)

why is this happenning all of a sudden?

Please Help! Anyone

3 REPLIES 3
Sampatil
Level 2
6 6 0 12
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same problem with me also after the new bios bpadte 

banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,781 92,659 11,995 25,574
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Sushaman wrote:

... why is this happenning all of a sudden?

@Sushaman 

It is too hot, to protect itself from damages, it will shut itself down. After a while, dust my build up on your machine that why. Please try

https://www.techradar.com/au/news/best-laptop-cooling-pad

Also  clean inside your machine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f070iYtNqA

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Sampatil
Level 2
6 6 0 12
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

We did all this I talked to manu ho pavilion gaming 15 ryzen 3550h with GTX 1650 users they all are facing this issue after the new bios update from the company

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation