Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-d0000 IDS Base Model

My new HP Victus (Product number: 2V8T9AV !!this is not a serial number!!) gaming laptop has  never had the NVIDIA 3060 working.  After creating a support request and working with HP tech support on 2 occasions they could not fix the problem.  I was finally refereed to a "supervisor" who told me that I would have to reinstall the Windows 11 OS from Microsoft.  I downloaded and created the  installation media but the process cannot find a drive to install the OS on because a driver is missing.  When I try to download the Intel IRST drivers from the HP support site I always get this:

"We're sorry

HP Customer Support site is temporarily unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back later."

How can I get the Intel IRST drivers from my laptop?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@VictusVictum wrote:

.. "We're sorry

HP Customer Support site is temporarily unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back later."

@VictusVictum 

All computers have to shutdown at one stage (or even every month) for maintenance both hardware and/or software. Please wait, the server will be back.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.