Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Ive been trying everthing. EVERYTHING

i recently puchased a new HP gaming laptop.
i have never had any problems with latency spikes what so.
Tried  ping plotter on both my new pc and my girlfriends. Girldfrinds ran smooth without any packet loss. Min did not. Had packet loss on the first point.
Im not running wiered connection on any pc.
The test was done on WIFI.
Have tried netsh wlan set autoconfig enabled=no interface="WiFi"
Not helping.
have tried resetting router. Not helping.
Updated all drivers, still nothing.
Im getting feed up with this, is it the pc its wrong with?

HP Pavilion Gaming TG01

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Kaptenfisk 

That is normal, you can get packet loss when machine start to ping due to waiting time (in millisecond). Does it show same thing the second time when you ping within 10-15 seconds ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.