Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-25-2021 02:10 AM - last edited on 07-27-2021 12:05 PM by JessikaV
I have been having some issues with my Hp Pavillion gaming 15 for a while now. The following are the issues with almost happened events since the start :-
1. Started the issue with a BSOD issue saying some internal power supply issues.
2. I reinstalled a windows 10 iso using a media installation device, but 2 days after the installation keeps showing errors like the same and some logfile.srt issues.
3. I have done the re-installation since then multiple times. But it keeps occurring.
4. So I decided to use the HP factory installation file for my device. I created a USB installation media using the HP assistant.
5. It was performing decent but started to show issues like drive errors like restart to repair drive errors issues especially after installing a program be it from the store or using an exe file.
6. I opted to re-install the OS again using the HP tool. After a few days, the previous issue (drive error) began popping up and still it persists. Now on top of that, almost every program that comes along with the OS installation like Excel, Gallery, Video Player is crashing and is not all working.
7. I tried the checkdisk, scannow, dism methods but all seem to fail, so is the restore to the previous point.
8. Now, I suspect it is a hardware issue. The battery is so poor now sometimes wont even shows a low battery warning and straight goes to locking, but I also suspect the hard disk. I hope it is not a RAM issue. I tried the windows RAM diagnosis.
9. Since I began to suspect the hardware errors (I tried it during the 1st HP media installation but can't do it now as all the HP programs are crashing now.), I began running the hardware test using HP diagnostic tools. But it gives all the components a clean report.
Literally!!! I am stuck!!!!!!! I need help. Due to lockdowns along with the Study from home and all, I am unable to reach to the HP service centre nearby for help,( they didn't pickup my call either every time I had tried earlier).
If I have to replace my battery and hard disk, how much time will it take for the service center to do so?
07-31-2021 03:29 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
As this is a hardware issue, I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer.
If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.
Have a great day!
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community