Level 1
12 8 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Windows Faststartup feature fails after gaming

HP Recommended
Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15 - ec0026AX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am facing the issue of faststartup failure after when i game for about 1 hour. I have found 4 errors in the event viewer after Faststartup failure startup .

1) Source: kernel-boot
event id: 29
Level: Error
User: System
Source: Kernel-Boot
Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4.

2.)event id: 6008
Source: EventLog
The previous system shutdown at " time " on "‎date "was unexpected.

3.)event id: 41
Level: Critical
Source: Kernel-Power
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

4.)Source: Eventlog
event id: 1101
User: N/A
Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

Plzz help me 

2 REPLIES 2
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,734 22,721 1,363 1,380
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AtikSharma

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

I suggest you run the SFC scan. Please refer to this Link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4026529/windows-10-using-system-file-checker

Also delete all the Prefetch files.

1. Press "Windows-X" to display the Power User menu and click "File Explorer" to launch the utility.
  2. Select the system drive. ...
  3. Open the "Prefetch" folder. ...
  4. Select the prefetch files you want to delete, press "Delete" and click "Yes" to confirm your action and delete the files.

Keep me posted

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
AtikSharma
Author
Level 1
12 8 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

this problem has been solved automatically after updating the window to windows 10 2004 .

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation