Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dh1xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

There is lot of oil grease all over my laptop, I tried to use normal water to clean it but it don't work. I need someone help to remove all the oil grace from my laptop, I don't feel comfortable when looking at my laptop full of oil grace.

I also have a problem with my laptop screen when I use normal water to clean my screen it will left some mark on it. I am not sure what is the word use for so I use the word mark. Not scratch .

Sorry for my broken English. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

i'm using microfiber cloth + mild dish soap to get rid of oil from my laptop... 

damp your microfiber with normal water... add mild dish soap on the microfiber.... try to rub your laptop gently with it... it will lessen the oil... remember to do your laptop regular cleaning at least once a week... hope that will help

Sent from OMEN 15 en-0013ax
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.