Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP omen 17 an-00
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone, i'm french so i f you have  the time to translate my message in english with google

Voilà mon problème: après avoir renverser du lait sur mon clavier j'ai éteint immédiatement mon PC pour le rallumer une fois un peu séchéhé, je rendre donc mon mot de passe (qui contient la lettre "h") de manière automatique comme d'habitude. Cependant 5 minutes plus tard la touche "h"  ne fonctionne plus (je soupçonne du lait séché qui isole un fil un truc du genre) et c'est la seul touche qui est impacté par le problème, j'ai déjà démonté le pc entièrement pour tout nettoyer mais je n'ai pas pu accéder au clavier.... (pas de vis à dévisser), i n'y a aucun aucun autre probleme sur le PC pas d'autre touche impacté donc je ne comprend pas le problème ou d'où il peut venir.

Pour info: les pilotes sont à jours, clavier nettoyé ect....

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@dipalot

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

We advise you to post your question in English to ensure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Or, if you prefer, you can visit the HP Support website, to find the support channel for your region.

If you would like to thank me for my efforts to help you, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the "Thumbs Up" icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.

Have a great day!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.