Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
00325-958000-00000-AAOEM
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i got a omen gaming laptop here is the details

Processor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz
Video Card
Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
Video Card #2
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M
RAM
8.0 GB
 i also got my self a omen accelerator with a geforce 2070 RTX installed but my laptop dont have a thunderbolt or USB C port but if  i get a thunderbolt dock staion for my pod. (So it will work like pod to thunderbolt dock staion to laptop) yes or no?
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@BEANBOI91

If your laptop does not have Thunderbolt built in already, no docking station is going to help.

IT has to have Thunderbolt built in to begin with.

Im sorry.

HP Recommended

ok thank you so i will need a laptop with a thunderbolt connection to work the pod

HP Recommended

IF you have a laptop with USB-C, it also has to have Thunderbolt wired to that port. USB-C by itself is not enough. Just so you know.

HP Recommended

In reply to your private message, any laptop that has thunderbolt, has it installed from the factory. You cannot do it yourself.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.