Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
omen 16

I tried to purchase a game from the omen gaming hub but when i needed to scan the qr code it didn't fit in the pop up window. I can't make the window bigger and I tried many times? can sombody help me?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

HI @MathisVermeule,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

If you're experiencing issues with the QR code not fitting in the pop-up window when trying to purchase a game from the OMEN Gaming Hub, here are some steps you can try to resolve the problem:

Zoom Out:

• Try zooming out on the window by holding the Ctrl key and scrolling down with your mouse wheel or pressing Ctrl + - (minus key) to see if it helps fit the QR code within the pop-up window.

Adjust Display Settings:

• Check your display settings to ensure they are set to the recommended resolution.
  • Right-click on your desktop and select Display settings.
  • Ensure that the scaling is set to 100% (or the recommended setting).
  • If the scaling is set higher, it might cause issues with how windows are displayed.

Full-Screen Mode:

• If the OMEN Gaming Hub supports it, try entering full-screen mode to see if it provides a better view of the QR code.
  • You can usually toggle full-screen mode by pressing F11.

Reinstall or Update OMEN Gaming Hub:

• Ensure that you have the latest version of the OMEN Gaming Hub installed. Sometimes, updating the software can resolve display issues.
  • If you already have the latest version, try reinstalling the application.

Use an External Device:

• If adjusting the window doesn't work, you can try using an external device with a larger screen to scan the QR code. For example, you can use another monitor or connect your device to a TV.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please mark this post as “Accepted Solution” if the issue is resolved and if you feel this reply was helpful click “Yes”.

Rachel571

HP Support

Rachel571
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.