Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
omen 15 laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I get a problem after I install the new omen light studio program . The problem is in the (w,a,s,d) zone . The light on it is not working , but the other buttons light is working well . I think the problem on the software so please fix .

I try to find a solution on  this website and I found too many people who also have the same problem on the same keys , so we need to solve this problem .

Thank you .

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Same issue here

HP Recommended

Hi@Abdullah554, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

The HP Omen control panel allows you to change the lights and how it functions and if it isn't: Click here for steps to resolve.  

Did you know that the Omen command center is only available in certain models and if not shipped with your PC it isn't a part of your package?  

That said if you had the software but removed it accidentally, the only way to get it back is using the recovery manager: Click here for details.  

If, you've been able to recover the software, here's a list of functionalities supported by the HP Omen Control:   

•Working with user profiles   

•Programming the gaming keys   

•Customizing the lighting for each keyboard zone   

•Using the Advanced keyboard settings   

HP OMEN Control is a utility that allows you to customize your keyboard for your specific gaming needs, for details: Click here 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.