Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-d1 (53F53AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I've just bought this computer as freedos and downloaded windows 11 but I'm experiencing 2 problems

it is also in possiblities that i forget to download or update something

1.my windows button/key doesn't works

2.settings>account>acoount opening settings(idk the exact translation/words on english) doesnt open its just keeps loading with the loading circle nothing shows up other than loading circle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

my problem is solved but i cant close/dont know how to close it

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

my problem is solved but i cant close/dont know how to close it

HP Recommended

Hello,  @theloserking 

Thank you for visiting our community, we are glad that you have resolved the issue you were experiencing on your device.

In this case, we thank you for informing the solution, what we can recomend you is that you can share your procedure to help other users who are experiencing the same problem.

Please, reach out if we can help you with anything else.

HP Support Community

I work on behalf of HP. Our job as moderator is to monitor all traffic on the community.
HP Recommended

so im not sure exacly how i solved it but it might be related to

1.nvidia geforce experiencde driver(i dont think its beacuse of this but just in case)

2.go to settings open widows update download them all restart

if these are dont work then idk 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.