03-25-2019 09:05 AM
I have .albm files I am unable to access. I have downloaded and attempted to use Photosmart Essential without success.
03-26-2019 01:48 PM
Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support community!
Let's try these steps:
Let's make sure that the default programs for Opening Files are selected as the HP Photosmart Essentials software.
- Go to the folder containing '.albm' files.
- Right, click on the '.albm'file. and go to 'properties'.
- Select 'Opens With' > Select 'Change'
- Select the Photosmart Essentials software as the default app for opening files.
- Click on "Apply' and 'OK'
Try opening the file again.
If the issue persists, you can try the solution provided in this post.
Let me know if this helps.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping.
I am an HP Employee