01-28-2018 01:59 AM
Product id :X3C92PA#UUF
Hard Drive 1
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-29-2018 04:24 AM
Thank you for posting on HP Forums, MKazi is at your service.
I understand that you have an HP Pavilion 15-au087tx laptop and the hard drive test failed on it. Thanks for sharing the failure ID. You've done a remarkable job performing the steps.
I have decoded the failure ID and it confirms a hard drive failure on your laptop. The next course of action is to replace the hard drive.
I suggest you to contact our HP phone support team to explore the available service options for your HP laptop.
Hope this information helps. Feel free to keep me posted for any further questions. All the best! 🙂
06-25-2019 08:07 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!
I work on behalf of HP