Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740
Other

I think this existing issue best describes my problem:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-Connected-Mobile-Printing-and-Cloud-Printing/Why-can-t-I-print-mult...

As you will see I already commented on this some time ago.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Phill5

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

• What happens when you use Google Chrome to print, do you get to change the number of copies?

Update the printer firmware

Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.

Also, check for any pending updates on ChromeOS

Click here to know how.

Watch this video to know how to connect a HP Printer with Google cloud print.

Watch this video to know how to print from an iOS device to the printer using Google Cloud Print.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Firmware version is EDWINXPP1N002.1912A.00 which is "up to date" according to the printer.

Using google cloud print from chorme gives the same results. There is no "copies" option. Changing the selection to another printer the copies box shows, but then change it back to the hp cloud print printer and it goes away again.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.