Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8600 N911g
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This is a known issue as I've read posts from other users. What is the solution other than "ignoring it' answer?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@jaspergeek

Welcome to HP forums, I see that you are getting Security Certificate Invalid warning error.

When did this issue start?

Could you send the screenshot of the error message to understand the issue better?

Reply with the requested information for further assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

This problem started sometime after Dec 14 2018, last time I printed to my 8600 via Google Cloud Print. The 8600 shows as connected and ready on GCP printer web page. Any document sent via GCP does not print, goes into error status with the message "Could not deliver print job to printer". I have posted to GCP forum but no answer. I suspect it may be a certificate error. When you look on GCP site at the printer registration details you see this  property:

__cp_printer_passes_2018_cert__ UNKNOWN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.