Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp deskjet 3630

Can not set up my printer 3630 to be installed on my hp notebook as it does not support the printer, any suggestions? Have tried more or less eveything and spent to much time, very annoying.  At the shop yesturday they mentioned that it all installs well and compatible.  Very frustring.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
Not connecting as I'm not able to download software?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Tuli1

The printer supports Google Cloud Print for your Chrome OS.

Help Document:

Connecting and Using Google Cloud Print

Watch the video ...

See and follow the instructions.

Start with Step 1:  Connect your printer to Google Cloud Print

Scroll down to the FAQ section for additional help.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP devices and technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended
Not connecting as I'm not able to download software?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.