Calling all gadget gurus, hardware heroes and software savants! Destroyers of bugs, fixers of frustrations, and bringers of smiles, unite! You have come to the right place. You may just have what it takes to be an HP Expert. The HP Expert Program celebrates the technical wizards who share their knowledge to help people all over the planet get the most out of their HP products. This program is part of HP’s commitment to recognize and empower those who enrich online communities.
Not only do HP Experts get a shiny badge on their profile, but being one comes with a plethora of perks. Here’s a taste of what it may include:
- First off – getting that feel-good feeling for helping others!
- Hone your skills – you’ll be having many TIL moments as you helped others
- Get the inside scoop on the latest and greatest HP products and community features
- Direct access to the HP community team
- Get access to the Inner Circle, giving you the opportunity to connect with like-minded folks – including fellow HP Experts and HP employees
- Exclusive event invitation – both for online tech briefings and in-person meetups
- Influence the road map for not only the community, but for new HP products
Access to the HP Expert Program is by invitation-only and on an annual basis. To get started on your journey to becoming an HP Expert, simply register and start helping others on the HP Support Forums. There’s no application process. Help other community members to the best of your ability and if we see Expert qualities in you, we’ll reach out.
As you contribute to the HP Support Forums, you’ll earn points and move up the ranks.
There is no specific rank requirement to become an HP Expert. However, your forum rank reflects your activity and the quality of your content.
You can move up through the forum ranks by doing the following:
- Having your answer marked as solved
- Receiving kudos
Keep in mind that we value quality over quantity.
If you’re ready to start your journey, register now.
If you’ve been contributing Expert-quality help at Expert-worthy levels for some time now, you’ve likely already been in touch with our community team. However, if you feel like you’ve been overlooked or would like to put in a good word for another community member, drop us a line here.
Want more information? Meet @WanderP, your go-to guy for any community or HP Expert Program-related questions (or you can always just reach out to say “hi”!). Feel free to send him a PM.