Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-14-2022 07:18 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I'd like to help!
I understand you would like to cancel your instant ink service.
Follow the instructions to cancel the service.
Use your HP Instant Ink account to cancel your HP Instant Ink service.
Sign in to hpinstantink.com/signin.
Your HP Instant Ink account page opens.
In the Status area of your HP Instant Ink account page, a printer drop-down menu is available when there are multiple printers enrolled. Click the drop-down menu, and then select the printer you want to cancel.
Check the Print History or the HP ePrint address of the printer to confirm you have selected the correct printer.
Click My Account, and then click Account Settings.
Click Cancel my HP Instant Ink Subscription.
You receive an email confirmation of the cancellation. The cancellation finalizes at the end of the current billing cycle when the final charge processes successfully.
Also, keep in mind -
- HP Instant Ink cartridges do not work after the end of your current billing period, and you are required to return them to HP. To continue printing after your billing cycle ends, make sure you have standard replacement ink cartridges ready to use in your printer.
- If you do not have the postage-paid envelope provided by HP, go to Recycle HP Instant Ink Cartridges to order an envelope.*
- There is no pro-rated reimbursement for the remainder of your billing period.
- Your service continues until the end of your current billing period.
- If there are any charges for additional printing, your credit card will be charged. Depending on when you cancel, the charge might appear the following month.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping