Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Deskjet 3630 all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Tried to enroll in instant ink, they wanted me to press the sprint button so it would print my code. It did nothing. Went to web services and it's showing my Sprint was on and  my instant ink is disabled and that is even when it's lit up on the printer. There's nothing on the web services page that shows how to enable it.. 

Need help. Funny too how on my phone it says I get three months free but laptop only says one...

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@jessesmama07

Welcome to the HP support community.

I understand that you are unable to print the claim code to enroll into an instant ink account, I am glad to assist you.

After enabling Web Services by pressing the HP ePrint icon on your control panel display, a Printer Info Page prints. Find the claim code on the bottom half of the sheet. If the page only features an @hpeprint.com email address, see “The printer info page printed with no claim code, only an @hpeprint.com email address".

Refer to this HP document if your finding it difficult to claim your printer:- Click here

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.