Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

BD0466CB-ADA6-49D3-B6A0-B5CFE452C5B1.png

I’m not able to sign into my account and repeatedly get the attached error message, 

my bank card got replaced and so I need to update payment info but can’t because I can’t log in, and so my account has been suspended.

I have had two lengthy phone calls with customer service who have been polite but unfortunately not at all effective, 

they have suggested it’s my wifi (it’s not)

I have tried on 3 different devices.
I have tried on different browsers on the different devices including private mode.
I have tried on wifi which has been working fine for everything else, and I have tried  on mobile data.
I have tried reset my password
I have tried clearing history/cookies etc.

It’s so frustrating! They tell me they cannot update my payment info manually or unlock my account while they sort this!

I’ ve now had to spend money on cartridges from Amazon just so I can use the printer I’ve paid for even though I have ink I’ve paid for, there waiting to be used!

can anyone help?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.