Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-03-2022 10:59 AM
I can't view my account billing/shipping/etc. info in the app; just my profile. It just hangs there spinning. I can open it on my Samsung tablet with no problem but you'd think it would work better on HP's own products!
04-05-2022 09:04 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I'd like to help!
I understand the HP Smart does not load completely on your computer
Try the below suggestions-
1)Uninstall HP Smart
2)Install all the available Windows updates
If it is been a while since you updated your Windows, that is the main reason why Windows says your HP printer driver is unavailable. Here are the steps on how to do a Windows Update to install all accessible operating system updates.
If you are accessing Windows 10, then these steps are for you.
- Hit the Start menu and write an update. After that, click on the “Check for updates” option.
- Tap on the “Check for updates” option.
- After clicking on that option, Windows will install the updates automatically.
- When Windows completes all its updates, start your computer again and attempt to print a file to check if your printer works.
3) try updating the printer's firmware - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
4)Reinstall HP Smart
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping