10-09-2019 12:36 AM
Why when using my phone cause thats all i have my s9+ or trying to test print manualy on it its self it will tell me to add paper or it is jammed its the hp envy photo 7855 please help
10-11-2019 05:58 PM
I suggest you do a Hard Reset on the printer and update the firmware.
(1) Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.
(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168 for Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
Then, Clean the roller using this link: https://support.hp.com/ph-en/product/hp-envy-photo-7800-all-in-one-printer-series/9073159/model/9073...
Refer to this document: https://support.hp.com/ph-en/product/hp-envy-photo-7800-all-in-one-printer-series/9073159/model/9073... for Paper Jam.
Keep me posted, how it goes!
If the information provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Thank you for joining the HP Community.
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee